Your product has the benefit of our manufacturer’s 2-year guarantee (parts and labour) which commences from date of purchase.
In the case where the product commissioning has been conducted by the UK Rada Service Team the product guarantee period will be 5 years (parts and labour) commencing from date of commissioning.
All shower fittings are guaranteed for a period of 1 year commencing from date of purchase. If commissioning has been conducted by the UK Rada Service Team to linked Rada product the 1 year guarantee will commence from commissioning date.
Within this guarantee period we will resolve defects in materials or workmanship, free of charge by repairing or replacing parts or product as we choose.
This guarantee is in addition to your statutory rights and is subject to the following conditions:
The product must be installed and maintained in accordance with the instructions given in the relevant installation and user guide.
Servicing must only be undertaken by our appointed representative. Please note that if a service visit is required the product must be fully installed and connected to services.
The company reserves the right to alter product specifications without notice.
For shower fittings or consumables, we reserve the right to supply replacement parts only.
The guarantee does not cover:
- Callout charges for non-product faults such as damage or performance issues arising from; incorrect installation, improper use, inappropriate cleaning, lack of maintenance, buildup of lime scale, frost damage, chemical attack, corrosion, system debris or blocked filters or where no fault has been found with the product
- Water, electrical, waste and isolation issues
- Replaceable Batteries
- Compensation for loss of use of the product or consequential or indirect loss of any kind
- Routine maintenance or replacement parts to comply with the requirements of the TMV2 or TMV3 healthcare schemes
- Accidental or willful damage
- Products purchased ex-showroom display
What to do if something goes wrong
If your product does not work correctly refer to this manual for fault diagnosis and check that it is installed and commissioned in accordance with our instructions.
If this does not resolve the issue, contact us for help and advice
Technical Helpdesk Service
Contact our Customer Services Team for product advice, to purchase spare parts or accessories, to set up service visit or discuss preventative maintenance and product commissioning options
You can contact us via phone or e-mail - contact details below.
Please provide your model name, power rating (if applicable) and date of purchase.
Rada Website (www.radacontrols.com)
From our website you can view our full product catalogue, download a brochure and view service package options
Spares and Accessories
We hold the largest stocks of genuine Rada spares and accessories.
Service Packages and Field Support
Kohler Mira and Rada provides specialist services for your shower and washroom controls, please contact for further information on the services listed below.
- This service is available across our full range of mechanical and digital products. It provides accurate product set up and confirms correct site and installation parameters for safe operation of installed products. Taking up this service enhances the product guarantee from 2 to 5 years and allows us to start the period from date of commissioning.
Service and Repairs
- No one knows our products better than our nationwide team of Rada and Mira Service Technicians, they have the technical expertise to maintain the integrity of your Rada products for the best performance and safety. As well as delivering regular on-site contracted services, our specialists are able to carry out non-contract and responsive maintenance both during and after the guarantee period. All parts fitted are genuine Rada and all work carries a 12 month guarantee on any chargeable work done.
Preventative Maintenance Service Plans
- Our peace-of-mind Preventative Maintenance package provides a full service offering to ensure the ongoing function, performance, reliability, and safe operation of your products and facility. We offer tailored service packages and quotations, all work is carried out by our fully trained technicians on an annual or biannual basis.
If your product is not working correctly please refer the product manual for fault diagnosis and to check that it is installed and commissioned in accordance with our instructions. If this does not resolve the issue, then please do contact our specialist teams who will be happy to help.
For UK based customers support please contact Rada Customer Services
T: + 44 (0)344 571 1777 Please note: UK calls cost 7p per minute plus your phone company’s access charge
For customers based in the Republic of Ireland please contact our Rada Service agent
T: + 353 (0) 1 531 9337
For customers based in all other geographical regions please get in touch with your local Rada representative or agent whose contact details can be found by visiting our website
Rada is a registered trademark of Kohler Mira Limited.